Monday, May 18, 2009

Weekly Weigh in - Gain

Today was my weekly weigh in. I'm up 0.6lbs. I was having a really hard time with this all morning (ok it's only 9:45am but still - I was up at 5:30) Then Jim called. The first thing he said was "Muscle"
I said "what?"
He said "Muscle weighs more than fat so if you're building muscle, it would make sense for you to have a gain."

I hadn't thought of that. Let's hope thats what it is because I'm not sure what else I can do. I walk a mile every night. I exercise most mornings. I'm eating healthy.

Today's weight was 221.6. I was hoping to be under 220. Here's to another week

sigh

2 comments:

  1. 2 things... a gain of .6 is *nothing* ... especially when you've already lost 9 pounds! That could also be just water weight depending on what you had to eat the night before your weigh-in.

    And your hubby is right - muscles could be the culprit. Another good way to track is by how well your clothes fit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim and Nancy are very right!

    You should measure your important "parts" and keep track that way also! Muscles are awesome but can trick the scale!

    Love Ya Girl ~ You're doing AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online