Monday, May 25, 2009

Official Weigh In - LOSS!

Today was my official weigh in day!! I'm down to 217.2!! That's a total loss of 13 lbs in 3 weeks. I am so excited. My next goal is 207, which is only 10 more lbs.
I've made sure to eat all of my points lately. I'm even allowing myself to go into my weekly points every once in awhile. 

I also ordered some cookies and muffins from here: pennys low fat desserts. They should be here Wed or Thursday. I ordered their sampler pack. Included in their sampler pack are: One each of the muffin tops: Almond Poppy Seed, Carrot Raisin, Chocolate-Chocolate Chip, Apple Cinnamon and Orange Cranberry. Also one each of the Cookie flavors: Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin and Peanut Butter. They only have 2 points each and look pretty huge. I'm excited to try them and hope they are as good as they advertise to be. I promise to review them once they arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online