Thursday, July 16, 2009

The weirdest thing happened today

Today was such a hard day. The kids were whiney, and needy, and throwing tantrums. I was overwhelmed and stressed and grumpy and I admit - not the best mom. Ben was in time out for a lot of the morning (and actually a lot of the night) This is not the weird part. 

The weird part is I was really looking forward to going on a walk tonight. I couldn't wait to walk. I needed it. I craved it.   It was weird because I've never had that happen before. I don't love walking. I don't enjoy exercising. I'm not athlethic. But I'm begining to. Its growing on me. I usually walk a mile or a mile and a half but tonight I walked 2 miles and it felt GOOD. I walked to the end of our street and just didn't want to turn around so I kept walking. I sweated, I burned, I was tired, I kept walking and it felt good. It was awesome.

I earned 7 activity points for it. 

I haven't had Jim take Pictures of me yet but here is an updated avatar until then lol. This is "me" at 202 lbs


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online