Monday, July 20, 2009

Official Weigh In - Loss

Today I weighed in at 202.4. Technically that is a loss because my last official weigh in was 203.6 but I weighed in on July 15th and I was 202.4 so it's not reeally a loss. I think I've hit another plateau. I hit them periodically. I think I hit one at 219 and at 210. They are really frustrating but I just try to keep working through it. 

I continue to work out and eat right. I know it just takes a couple days to break through.

I just have to break through it...

I started out with my BMI at 38.3 and it's now at 33.6. Still obese but closer to overweight.
BMI Categories:
  • Underweight = <18.5
  • Normal weight = 18.5-24.9
  • Overweight = 25-29.9
  • Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater 
I have to get to 179 to be just overweight. Either that or grown an inch or two. My goal is 150 which actually puts my BMI at 25. So I guess I should shoot for 149 which makes it 24.8.

 
I didn't quite make my goal of under 200 by my birthday (which is today. Happy Birthday to Me!! I can't believe I'm 32!!!) but I'm really close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online