Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Official and Unofficial Weigh ins - LOSS

I'm so sorry I haven't blogged in awhile. We were on vacation for 10 days and then life has gotten in the way.

But here is my update:

Official Weigh in on July 13:
203.6
total loss: 26.4

Unofficial Weigh in on July 15:
202.4
total loss: 28.6

I am 2.4 pounds away from my birthday goal. I want to be under 200 by my birthday July 20th. I'm not sure I'm actually going to make it because my birthday is in 5 days and that's actually a big loss in 5 days but I'm still going to try.

While we were on vacation I didn't tract anything. I pretty much ate what I wanted. I did eat less and tried to still eat my veggies but I licorice and candy and bascially just gave myself a free week. I didn't gain anything during that week. It was really nice to not tract anything or worry about what I was eating. I've decided every 5 or 6 weeks I'm going to give myself a free week. I think I really need it. Just a break from WW every once in a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online