Sunday, September 13, 2009

Wow it's been awhile.

I have gotten really bad at updating this. I have such good intentions then get busy and I forget (or put it off).

Let's see time for an update:

At my last weigh in I was.... drum roll please...

190.8!!!!

That is a total of 39.2 lbs lost from the time I started WW. It is a total of  91 lbs lost since the day I delievered the twins.

I have lost 6.5 inches in both my waist and my hips. 6 inches in my bust and 4 dress sizes. I am in an 18 and can fit into some 16s.

I'm kinda at another plateau but I tend to do that. Every 8 or 9 lbs I hit a plateau for a little while and have to fight to break through it.

I need to get better about working out. I think I've only done it 3 times this week. So I'm not really looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in. I have a feeling it will be a gain. But that is totally my fault (obviously) since I haven't been quite as good at tracking everything that I eat or exercising.

Here's to renewed determination!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online